Commercial Real Estate Research Analyst
Urban Grout Commercial Real Estate is seeking a full-time, entry-level research analyst to join our team in Nashville, Tennessee. This position will work directly with the Principal and Director of Operations to manage proprietary market data used in sale transactions of commercial properties in the Nashville MSA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains firm’s proprietary database and CRM platform to a rigorous standard of reliability and accuracy.
- Conducts investigative research using provided resources to obtain real time market data.
- Analyzes and manipulates collected data to generate reports, market insights and transaction opportunities for the firm’s clients and customers.
- Assists in the preparation of opinions of value, offering memorandums, and related materials.
- Implements research processes to assure data quality is in accordance with company standards.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or Associate degree and two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Course study and/or demonstrated proficiency in technology and information systems strongly preferred.
- Must be willing to obtain a Tennessee real estate license.
- Strong attention to detail and research proficiency
- Demonstrates initiative, high energy level, and exemplary integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work productively both independently and as part of a team
- Must have a professional, focused attitude and be hardworking and enthusiastic
Email Cover Letter and Resume to Kaylee Harmon – Director of Operations