Urban Grout Commercial Real Estate is a boutique investment sales brokerage firm headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. Our expertise is rooted in a passion for urban infill and the growth of cities. Our competitive advantage is a ruthless combination of proprietary technology, best-in-class market intelligence, and traditional, hard-nosed brokerage. Successful members of our firm share a passion for discovering innovative methods and advancing our professional industry into an exciting future.
Urban Grout Commercial Real Estate is seeking a full-time Transaction Associate to join our team in Nashville, Tennessee. This is an employed position that reports directly to the principal. The Transaction Associate will support the brokerage team in all deal-related activities including property research, opinions of value, and direct prospecting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain firm’s proprietary database and CRM platform to a rigorous standard of reliability and accuracy.
- Conduct rigorous investigative research to collect real time market data, both indirectly via online resources and directly via phone calls to property owners.
- Analyze and manipulate data to generate market insights, reports, and transaction opportunities.
- Assist in the advancement and implementation of new processes and workflows.
- Other duties related to the sale of commercial properties as may be assigned.
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or Associate’s degree and two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must currently possess, or be willing to obtain, a Tennessee real estate license.
Proficiency with Mac OS, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
Strong attention to detail and research proficiency
Demonstrates initiative, high energy level, and exemplary integrity
Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment
Effective written and verbal communicator